Massachusetts EMS Conference
UPDATE 5/28/20: The 2020 Conference has been CANCELED. We will be working on 2021 dates and location over the next few months.
2020 Conference Dates:
September 30 and October 1 2020
The Massachusetts EMS Conference provides:
- Innovative topics that focus on the future of EMS and the latest practices
- Exhibitors who will demonstrate state-of-the-art products, services, and technology
- Relevant and reliable information you can take back and share with your organization
- Respected national, regional and local speakers
- Networking with colleagues from across New England and beyond
Who should attend?
- First Responders, Emergency Medical Technicians, Advanced EMTs and Paramedics
- EMS Managers, Fire Chiefs, Administrators, and Supervisors
- Pre-hospital EMS Educators, Instructors and Teaching Assistants
- Medical Directors and Nurses
- Emergency Management and Public Safety Officials
Continuing Education Credit / Certificates of Attendance
Continuing education for all sessions is pending for Massachusetts EMS approval. Certain sessions may also satisfy current NCCR topic requirements.
A reminder about your 2019 conference credit:
In 2019 we began to use barcode technology on your badge to scan you INTO and OUT OF your classes. In order to satisfy MA OEMS requirements, you must also have signed the attendance roster that was circulated near the end of each class. You must also have attended at least 70% of your class in order to claim credit. (so yes, you that quick bathroom break was fine!). The electronic record of your attendance is used to assure your eligibility for class credit.
You received your certificate of attendance from Conference Tracker in the email addressunder which you registered for the conference. If you are having difficulty locating your certificate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save The Dates!
Posted: Thu, Jan 23, 2020